July 17, 2007

Our new baby




Here are pictures of our new baby. She is a Boston Terrier puppy and so adorable! She is almost a month old in these pictures. We get to pick her up Sept.1st and we can't wait. As most of our friends know, we are already familiar with Bostons because our daughter and son-in-law have a sweetie named Betty Boop. The first two pictures are of Matt, our son, holding her. Stephanie and Matt found her and even picked her out for us. They did a perfect job, isn't she adorable? Now, we have to have a name for her. Any suggestions? We are leaning toward Emma. I'm so excited!!! We finally will have a sweet little Boston of our own.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh, how cute! My Grandparents always had these types of dogs. Thanks for making me remember!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

What a precious puppy!

Debby said...

My daughter and I both went "Awwwww" at the same time. What a cutie!