March 31, 2008

New Camera & new Pictures

My new Baby
I have been having so much fun with my new camera, that I haven't taken the time to blog about it, yet.   Matt surprised me with this Casio Ex-Z77 for my birthday present. Wow! Was I ever surprised!  Don't you just love the color? It's a periwinkle blue, which is a purple/blue color. It takes photos in a snap. I have taken lots and lots of pictures of Emma as you see below. This camera has a Best Shot setting that gives you tons of options for taking good pictures. We took it to the Cherry Blossom festival this weekend in DC. It took great pictures of the beautiful trees with the blossoms. I will blog about that in a separate post. It takes movies with sound and has a special You Tube video setting (Haven't tried that, yet.) Anyway, I love this little, compact (fits oh so nice in my purse) camera.
Emma, age 9 months, my Sweet Baby
I can quickly take snapshots of Emma before she moves and makes the picture blurry. I'll be adding more pics of Emma later.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Emma, you are adorable!