April 7, 2008

Time for an ATC

Here's my latest ATC, "sassy". I just finished my taxes. Hard to believe I was an accountant in my past life. I remember working long, hard hours and weekends until tax season was finished. I'm just glad they are done for this year.
I had so much fun carving my rubber stamps last week that I must find a way to put them to use. I have several quilt show entries that are looming so that would be a good way to use them. I find that I am slacking off on my duties of art quilter lately. I must have Spring Fever or something.

2 comments:

Kyra said...

I haven't been familiar with ATC - look forward to seeing the book on them! I've seen the fabric postcards.

Best, Kyra
www.BlackThreads.blogspot.com

McIrish Annie said...

Is that you?? You should be sassy for finishing your taxes ahead of the deadline. My contribution to the USA was mailed today.