September 27, 2006

My New Studio

Here are a few images of my studio. In this picture, you can see some of my two bulletin boards. This is my cutting table and cabinets where I store all my paper crafts. I carved some stamps using corks. I will have to post pictures of that later. When I get the other end of the room unpacked, I will take pictures of that, too.
This is another view of my studio. The door on the right leads to a large closet which is "stuffed" with the overflow. The door on the left leads to the garage. (click on the images to enlarge)
This is a view of my studio when you walk in the door. My sewing machines are ready to start stitching, but I haven't stitched a thing since the move. I need to get busy on that!

This is a view of my computer area in my studio. I need to hang some artwork over the computer and tidy up a few endless wires, but it has a nice view of the patio outside. It is nice to sit here with the door open and feel the breeze.

No comments: