October 2, 2006

Taylor's quilt

This is the new fabric I just bought at the Sewing & Quilt Expo in Chantilly, VA. (click on image to read the cute cat words) It is for a new quilt that I am making Taylor! Taylor is a very sweet, adorable cat. We get to adopt her soon...in two weeks. She currently lives with my son and his roommate. They are both moving and won't be able to take her so we are happy to have the privilege to do so. (Of course they can always come visit her) She really loves quilts and she will have her choice of many at our house. We are anxious to see her again. She loves to be held like a baby and chases paper balls and carries little stuffed mice around. She will have lots of room here to play and will be cuddled all the time. She is loved and will continue to be loved at our house. Whatever she wants....I already have two new stuffed mice waiting for her. I will try to get a picture of her soon and post it here.

No comments: