October 18, 2006

Taylor goes to Washington

We have Taylor now. She is so sweet! This morning I am sitting at the computer and she comes over and starts "talking" to me. I look down and she has her tiny mouse. She wanted me to play the "throw mouse up the stairs and she will retrieve it" game. So I did. I stand at the bottom of the stairs and throw her mouse up the stairs and she fetches it and brings it right back to me for another throw. We do this until something else captures her attention. Right now she is sitting next to me with her "now dead mouse". Funny how the mouse keeps coming back to life. I tried taking pictures of her but she moves so fast I don't have many. She is so much fun! She has really settled in well and acts like she has always lived here. More later on Taylor Cat.

No comments: