September 7, 2007

Emma




I thought I would have time to post pictures of our beach vacation but I just downloaded them to my computer. Once I get them sorted, I will post a few. In the meantime, these are pictures of Emma, our new Boston Terrier. She is so adorable and sweet! When she is not sleeping, she plays and plays until she just passes out on the floor. We are in the process of potty training. I have taken tons of pics of her but most are a bit blurry as she moves so fast! These will have to do until she wakes up again and I can take some good pictures. She weighs about 7 1/2 lbs. now.
While I was at the beach, I recorded in my journal our day by day fun on the beach. I have lots of sketches and ideas that I can't wait to interpret in my artwork. Being at the beach renews my spirit. More about the beach later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omagod....she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

Susan Lenz said...

Cute as a button!
Susan