March 20, 2007

I'm Published! Happy Dance!!


Hooray! I'm so excited! My ATC is in this book! The book is 1000 Artist Trading Cards by Patricia Bolton, editor-in-Chief of Cloth Paper Scissors and Quilting Arts Magazine. My ATC is on page 199. It is full of ATC's of all sorts...really nice, pictures and instructions. I love it!! I pre-ordered mine from Amazon because I was moving and didn't want to chance missing it when it came out and it arrived today! I don't see it for sale on the Quilting Art website, yet. I did think before I sent in my ATC and took a picture of it as you can see here. I can't wait to see it in the bookstores. This is so cool! With our mail mix up due to the move, I was so afraid I would miss some important paperwork but I must not have, it's published!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so cool! LU - DH

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! You are an awesome artist!!
Going to Amazon next
S

Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that's terrific!

Patty M said...

Thank you for Visiting my blog. Your comments where inspiring. Especially on the ATC. Congratulations again, I am sure your still flying high. ;o)

Sandy said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I looked around your blog and your artwork is wonderful. Congrats on being published.

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO!! WTG

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Well deserved.