May 11, 2007

New Card Design

This is a picture of the birthday card I made today for Traci. I actually drew the cupcake free hand, then used Shimmering H2o's watercolor to paint it. Then, I used pigment ink to shadow around it while masking the design. The background paper is by Basic Grey. I hope she likes it!
I just signed up today for QSDS! I'm taking Confident Color taught by Rosalie Dace. The classes are in June in Columbus, OH! I get to share the time with my friend, Susan. I can't wait! Also, it's NQA that week and I get to meet up with my other good friends! Yippee! It will be National Friend Week for me! I really miss all my friends! We always have a great time together...we think alike. Nope, not a dangerous thing, just lots of laughter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vivian,

I just love checking in here to see what new cool thing you've done. I bet Traci loves the card! What is QSDS? Can't wait til NQA---we all miss you so much!

Cheryl