February 23, 2007

Altered trading Cards


I am a bit behind in posting because I have been creating. Here are pictures of three new ATCs I made for a swap. I love using my die cuts and vintage images. Fun! And I bet you recognize that bird again? He has become one of my favorite vintage images. The ATC in the middle is aged by using my Pebbles chalks in earth tones. Pebbles chalks are so easy to use and what most people don't know is that once the chalk is on the cardstock, they won't rub off after a bit of time. They are also acid free. I managed to drive past a scrapbooking store one day that was going out of business and everything in the store was 1/2 off! So, that is how I acquired lots of my goodies to play with. I love the new cardstock by Wild Asparagus and Basic Grey. And I love a bargain!

No comments: