February 10, 2007

Happy Anniversary!


Today is our 34th anniversary! Wow, some days I don't feel 34! (But then some days...) But since we have a 32 yo son and a 28yo daughter, guess I must be slightly older than 34! Ha! Today, I got a wonderful card from my hubby and I gave him one that I made (I even made the envelope). Today, we are just going to go out to eat, maybe a movie and wait until the weather is warmer to celebrate the day at the beach. It is so cold here in Virginia. Spring, come on down! Bring out the apple blossoms on the trees and the warm sunshine.

OK, got to run and get dressed for a day of adventure somewhere. I'm adding a picture of the card I made. The message inside is a quote by Winnie the Pooh..."If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
Fun! Enjoy life while you can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, and sentiment. Vern is one lucky guy!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Vivian, happy happy anniversary to you and your hubby. I love the card, and the Pooh quote.

McIrish Annie said...

Vivian, what a beautiful card and a wonderful sentiment! My DH and I celebrate #24 next Tuesday which makes me 28!! LOL, a child bride