December 17, 2007

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Debi.

Here are the simple rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.



Here are my random facts:

1. I use to work and teach in a quilt shop before I moved to Virginia.

2. I have moved 21 times in 34 years of marriage...mostly military moves.

3. I am a vegetarian.

4. I graduated from the same high school and grew up in the same town as former President Bill Clinton--no, I didn't know him...he was older.

5. My artwork is published in 1,000 Artists' Trading Cards by Patricia Bolton.

6. I love Boston Terriers and I have one named Emma Mariah Michelle.

7. I belong to a wonderful group of friends and we call ourselves "Quilt Monkeys".



I tag the following people:

Michelle
Cathie
Susan C.
Diane
Kim
Vicki
Susan

Please visit these wonderful artists blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaahh, I'm flattered.
Hmmm, seven. We'll see if I can count that high.
:Diane

Susan Lenz said...

Hi and Merry Christmas!

Here's the truth...nothing but the truth...so help me GOD!

I really enjoy receiving messages like the one you sent. I had a blast the first time I was tagged and another wonderful experience when being tagged by you. I also love reading "chain" emails and other forwarded messages. ALWAYS, these items are opened and read. NEVER are they continued. I don't have a good explanation for this. I know I ought to be happy to pass each opportunity along...but I'm not comfortable doing so. Thus, I posted my seven items and left it at that.

Still, the funniest thing happened. Two of my three sisters (the two that count....long story that could be summarized with the phrase "Black Sheep"...for the other sister) seemed to pick up on the idea of being "TAGGED"...almost as if they wished themselves to be "tagged". Both, I guess, wanted to participate. Neither have a blog.

One is an embroidered...a rather good counted thread stitcher. I seized the opportunity to create a blog for her. Hopefully, she will pick up on this and start posting. (She said she really liked the idea and the new blog.) I really do think it could mean the world to her. She lives alone in Germany and could use the supportive community of like-minded fiber enthusiasts. She is the one who came to London with me and went to the annual Knitting and Stitching Show.

I really just wanted you to know that I enjoyed being tagged and that it led to something that is potentially very, very positive!
Thank you!
Merry Christmas!
Susan